Son Başvuru: 21 Nisan 2017
Kimler Başvurabilir: Tüm akademisyenler
Burs Ödeneği: $4,000
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies at Yale University is proud to announce the second annual Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship. The Fellowship is offered annually, and is designed to provide access to Yale resources in LGBT Studies for scholars who live outside the greater New Haven area.
Scholars from across the country and around the world are invited to apply for the Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship. This fellowship supports scholars from any field pursuing research in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer studies at Yale University, utilizing the vast faculty resources, manuscript archives, and library collections available at Yale. Graduate students conducting dissertation research, independent scholars, and all faculty are invited to apply.
- Granted for one month, the fellowship must be taken up between September 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018;
- The recipient is expected to be in residence for a minimum of twenty days during the period of their award and is encouraged to participate in the activities of Yale University, including programs organized by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Studies, Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, and the Yale Research Initiative on the History of Sexualities.
The fellowship provides an award of USD 4,000, which is intended to pay for travel to and from New Haven and act as a living allowance.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the Application form.
You will also need:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Brief research proposal (1,200 word maximum);
- Detailed list of specific research materials to be consulted at Yale during your fellowship;
- One confidential letter of recommendation, specifically addressing the merits of the proposed fellowship project (dossier letters will not effectively support your application)
For more information please visit the official web page.